Friday, July 18, 2008

Oops...

I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted. Shame on me!! I don't really have much to say except that only four more days of work and then I am going to be bored and broke for two months. I am going to search for a job at Micheal's, Joann's or Barnes and Noble. My preference is Barnes and Noble, but I will take any of them. Just hope that I can find one.

Spenser and I are having a date day today. We are going to go out to lunch and then go to see "Dark Knight."

I am frantically trying to finish Ali's last B-day sock. Her birthday was back in April and I only gave her one sock. Why? Because these socks have been giving me hell. Well, that isn't the whole truth, I can't really blame the socks. If I would pay attention to the chart more instead of just assuming I know what to do next, I wouldn't have had to frog so many time. But I am on the right track now. The heel is turned and I only have about three repeats to go. What socks are they do you ask?? Why, they are the beautiful pattern called Pomatomus from Knitty. To show just how much I don't hate this pattern, or blame it for my problems for that matter, I have been fantasizing over what color I am going to make them in next. And not just any color, one from my stash!! That's right people (all two or three of you who actually read this!), I am going to be using yarn from my stash!!!! I think I deserve a round of applause. Of course, the only reason why I haven't used any yarn from my stash yet is only because I haven't found the right pattern for them! **Shifty Eyes**

No comments: