Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ice Cream Swap

I received my swap package from my partner in the Ice Cream Swap today! The first thing I noticed was how heavy the package was. When I opened it, I was greated by a wonderfully soft knitted hat that screams Mint Chocolate Chip.
swap 012

Inside, I found a plethora of goodies.
swap 014

Many, many different types of chocolate and candy. Milk Duds, mint truffle chocolate bar, 3 Musketeers Mint bar, Mint Hot Chocolate mix and a package of sweettarts.


There is a cool wax potpourri burner thing (on the left of the picture). My partner got me Melon scented wax (my favorite scent!) and tea lights to go with it. I will have to take a bath tonight and use the wax burner along with my new Ice Cream Bubbles.
swap 017 swap 019

I also received two cool containers that I am assuming were hand made by my partner. One says "stitch markers" and the other says "needle case." Inside the needle case were, of course, needles and a pair of scissors. Inside the stitch marker case were two different types of rulers. I definitely needed these (how did you know?). No more measuring for garments using string and a ruler!!
swap 022 swap 023 swap 027 swap 024

There was also a package of green tea with mint, some mints, a journal, and two postcards.
Also, a thimble that says Reno on it and some cute little ice cream cone buttons.
swap 028 swap 026

I also got three skeins of cotton yarn(Sugar and Cream and Peaches and Cream) in greens and browns.
swap yarn

On top of all this, I opened the letter that also arrived from my partner today and found a coupon for a FREE pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream.
swap 016

Thank you so much amandaleigh!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's like, totally shwap-a-riffic, n' junk, n'stuff!!!