Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yay! Swap Package! (Picture Heavy!)

I received my first package from my secret swap partner yesterday! It was very nicely wrapped in pink and green paper. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of that because my camera didn't have batteries and I was too impatient to wait until I got some more. Inside I found many many wonderful things!
swap loot 014

There was two packages of chocolate, Choxie truffle chocolates and a dark chocolate mix from Ghirardelli (Mmmmm.... they have already been sampled my Spenser and myself).
swap loot 021 swap loot 017

There was also some alba body cream in Kukui nut scent! It smells delicious.
swap loot 018

My partner also included some goodies from Race for the Cure. A very pretty head scarf in pink, and some keychains that represent different sizes of tumors found in the breast.
swap loot 026

swap loot 022

Also, some gummy bears (partially snacked upon by me), a very cute card and a super cool bag for my knitting notions.
swap loot 025

swap loot 023

The bag is made out of recycled bottles. How cool is that?

And, saving the best for last, a wonderful skein of C*Eye*Ber fiber sock yarn in the Lily Pad colorway. 435 yds of Superwash merino and nylon. It is very soft and very pretty!

swap loot 028

swap loot 032

Thank you Secret Partner, whoever you may be!! I have to say that you have spoiled me rotten!!

No comments: