Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Some WIP's

These are my "Socks of Science." I am making them for Senor for father's day.




Now, you may be asking yourself why these are a work in progress and why they are called socks of science. Well, I still have to add "socks of science" on one foot and a microscope on the other. They are called "Socks of Science" because a while back Senor began adding of science to the end of anything. Now his students have taken to it and many gifts he receive have the infamous "of science" on them. So, now he will have some socks to go along with it.


These socks are going to be knee highs. They are made with Knit Picks Felici yarn in the colorway Gelato. So far, they are one of my favorite pairs of socks. My other favorite pair was the monkey socks I made for Kat. Pictures will come for those after I give them to her!
This yarn is SO soft!! I can't wait to wear them.
Hopefully you all have a nice week! Well, are having a nice week!

No comments: